NEW! BACOBAN DLUS (Drug Licensed North America Canadian Formulation) is a multi-surface cleaner disinfectant which utilizes a new concept named “Controlled Release Technology.” It is a globally patented and highly advanced surface disinfection process. Traditional chemical products and procedures have wet kill times, but once the agent dries or evaporates, the killing action for pathogens stops. This is not true with BACOBAN DLUS as it does not allow a biofilm or build-up of any kind. When BACOBAN DLUS is applied, it leaves a thin layer on the surface that is measured on a nanoscale of measurement. This microscopic layer is not seen nor detected by touch. Other common chemicals like Quaternary Ammonia, Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide and others eventually become inactive when they evaporate until the next cleaning. This period of risk exposure is known as the Hygiene Gap. During the “Hygiene Gap”, pathogens begin to multiply and transfer to surfaces, thus leading to cross-contamination.
- Kills 99.99% of Bacteria, Viruses & Fungi
- German Technology and over a decade of use
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Water based
- Prevents growth of bacteria, mould, and mildew that can cause staining, odours, and deterioration of the surface.
- Provides odor reduction
- No Aldehydes, Phenols, or Alcohol
Bacioban DLUS ready to use liquid solution is a versatile surface disinfectant and cleaner. Manufactured in GMP compliant Canadian facilities that are ISO 9001-2015 certified, Bacoban provides the efficacy and quality expected of a hospital grade disinfectant. Use Bacoban as follows:
- Sensitive medical equipment
- Tablets, keyboards, touchscreens, and cell phones
- Plastic and acrylic sneeze guards and barriers
- Food prep areas
- Sinks, toilets, and showers
- Granite, quartz, and ceramic surfaces
- Metals and laminates